Sun & Sea

|
If you are residing in California, did notice how hot it was today? The temperature recorded up to 83F. Due to the surprise heat, I cannot tell if we are looping back to summer or heading toward winter. Should I put on my peacoat or bust out my white speedo? I really can't decide. How many days has it rained this year alone? I figured not very much. The sad thing is... I think I have seen far more cocks compared to raindrops this year. Does that make me slut? No, it does not. The weather should rain more. Maybe I will do a rain dance tomorrow with jazz hands and gayish kicks in hope for rain to spread across the land. Wow, I sure sound like a goddess holding on to mighty power, and by power - I am referring to the disco stick.

Back to the important issue, I think we are heading toward global warming. (Don't roll your eyes at me) A few years ago, I could care less about global warming. I mean the idea of earth heating up was quite silly. I just thought we had an extended summer. And I was way too busy catching up with Samantha's sex life in Sex in the City and anxiously waiting for the day that Justin and Bryan be together as one to care about "environmental issues". Overtime, I reduced my gayness intakes and started learning about my surroundings. In reality, I don't really mind the ice melting. In my ideal world, we would all be mermaids and mermans swimming in the sea singing songs with lobsters and sea horses. I wonder how it would feel like to have sex under water. How would one produce semen under sea? Would that be considered as water pollution? Worthy PH.D research questions.

Moving on...

Word of the day: orgiastic - meaning sexually aroused, displaying excessive interest in sex.

Sample Sentence: As Ariel learned to walk, she developed an orgiastic sensation as she approached her companion's bed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment